Veterinary Surgeon - Relocation Allowances And Company Vehicle (JT-22551)
7 months ago
Up to £50,000
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Vet Surgeon to join an excellent team at a small animal practice in Merthyr Tydfil.
The practice has amazing facilities on site which include a separate imaging suite with ultrasound and radiography, scopes, ortho kit, separate theatre, 3 consult rooms and a dog and cat waiting area with separate isolation. Further investment is being made in the clinic with dental x-ray to be added.
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience with a client-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
This role requires a motivated vet to work alongside a dedicated team. The candidate will be confident with most routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a larger team, happy with some occasional sole charge responsibilities.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 4-day working week (flexible)
- Part-time positions and variable hours would be considered
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, more for certificate holders
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address
- Option for a company vehicle
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Support with certificates and career development
- Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom