Veterinary Surgeon Required At White Cross Vets In Tividale
2 weeks ago
White Cross Vets
Tividale, West Midlands, United KingdomAbout the role
We are looking for an additional Veterinary Surgeon to join us at our Tividale practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality clinical care to all pets, providing an outstanding client experience and help to create and maintain an efficient clinic. You will uphold and adhere to the White Cross Vets Principles both within the clinic and when representing White Cross Vets externally at all times.
The role involves a mixture of surgery and consults each day and minimal sole charge. Working week is over 4 days with a share of Saturdays and no OOH.
About the practice
Practices that truly look after their team members are hard to come by. That's where White Cross Vets stand out. Our super Tividale team are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join them. The practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, ECG, BP monitor, Ultrasound and full idexx lab.
As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance. It's an excellent place to work, with a super team who love working with us, reflected in them voting for us to win numerous wellbeing and employer awards.
The team have a huge interest in supporting their local community. We treat local school pets for free and often get involved in community work.
We are looking for a highly motivated veterinary surgeon who can thrive in our high-quality practice. Confident and professional, you will be able to work with sole charge. You must be happy with most aspects of general surgery, including dentals and dental x-rays. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UK / Small Animal practice
• RCVS registered
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
• Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
• Generous holiday allowance
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1500 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
• Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Practice social events
• Opportunity for career development
• Contribution towards a Fitbit and weekly challenges
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Enhanced parental leave pay
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Address: Tividale, West Midlands, United Kingdom