Lead Veterinary Surgeon – West Yorkshire
up to £75,000 DOE
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Lead Vet Surgeon to join and over see their veterinary team. Your leadership skills will be vital in demonstrating clinical expertise as well as providing exceptional care to both clients and patients. Working alongside the Practice Manager and Head Nurse you will feel supported and valued. The practice is fully equipped with all the new and latest technology including ECG, in-house laboratory, operating theatre, digital x-ray, dentistry and ultrasound machines. The Clinic is situated in a lovely area with all the amenities within walk distance and transport is easily accessible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Be a Team Player
- Be a Positive and receptive mentor and leader.
- Manage the consistency of exceptional care.
- Excellent Communication Skills
This is a Permanent Full-Time role working 4 days a week and 1:6 weekends.
This role offers a Salary up to £75,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Contribution Scheme
- Tier 2 Sponsorship for candidates outside the UK
- Relocation Package up to £2000 (£5000 if from outside the UK)
- £1500 CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave per year.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA funded.
- Career progression
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- High Street Discounts
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom