Night OOH Vet - West Yorkshire (Permanent)
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
JR are currently seeking an Night OOH Vet to support our client on a permanent basis.
Their gold standard hospital is at the centre of a number of referring surgeries, meaning the opportunity to work on a range of exciting cases. They have an experienced support team and encourage ongoing development. You would work alongside a twilight vet, providing support during busy periods, and an experienced nursing team. The hospital and its facilities have recently been developed, making it a really exciting time to join the team.
As an advanced practice, you would be expected to deliver with support and training a wide range of procedures. Including but not limited too; Oesophageal tube placements, Silicone Abdominal Peritoneal Drains, Endoscopy, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, etc. With the practices fantastic facilities supporting you to provide the best Emergency Care.
Key Details & Benefits:
- 7 nights on - 14 nights off, 8pm-8am.
- Suitable for someone wanting to enroll or already enrolled in an ECC certificate.
- Ability to locum elsewhere on days off.
- Competitive Salary.
- A range of annual memberships paid.
- Ongoing professional development support.
- Great additional company benefits/allowances.
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom