OOH Vet Needed From December In West Yorkshire
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client is in need of an experienced out of hours Vet to join them from 4th December in West Yorkshire.
The role is 7 nights on, 14 nights off. Working in an advanced practice, with plenty of support and training for the following:
**Oesophageal tube placements
**Nasogastric tube placements
**Seldinger Chest Drain placements
**Silicone Abdominal Peritoneal Drains
**Pigtail urinary catheters
**Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
It is well equipped with:
**Catalyst Dx including Lactate, T4, NH3, Electrolytes
**Digital X-ray and Advanced Ultrasound with Doppler
**Flexible video gastroscope
**Video Otoscope and Rigid scope
**Dental X-ray with CR7 developer
**Multiparameter monitors including ECG/Cap/Temp/SpO2/BP
The shifts will be 8pm - 8am, working alongside a twilight Vet until 12pm.
There are many benefits to this role including:
• Both Surgical and Medicine Certificate Holder in-house support.
• £1,500 annual allowance.
• RCVS, VDS, BSAVA, BVA and online CentralCPD annual memberships paid.
• Inclusion in Hospital Veterinary Clinical Journal Club and Case Discussion Forum
• In-house training
• Support with CPD-path development in relation to interests. Certificates encouraged
• Pension, income protection, life insurance, discount package
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Jenna for more details: 01395 200189 / [email protected]
Tel: 01395 200189
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom