Vet Surgeon – West Yorkshire
up to £55,000 DOE
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client has an opportunity for a Vet Surgeon to join their team. This is a busy practice with a lovely and loyal client base offering three consult rooms, surgical theatre, X-ray room, and a dental room. It also has digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab with equipment and up-to-date analysers as well as external lab support and services. Situated in a small town with access to the nearby cities via the local transport routes can be easy and convenient. You will be fully supported by our client’s friendly and talented team.
The successful candidate will require and be responsible for
- Performing a wide range of surgeries including dental and x-ray
- Develop and provide treatment plans.
- Prescribe and Provide Prescriptions
- Administer routine vaccinations and immunisation
- Guide and mentor the support team.
- Consultations and Referrals
- Maintain patient records.
- Consulting with clients and patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy and compassion in difficult situations
- Competent working Sole Charge
This is a Permanent, Full-Time role with a salary up to £55,000 DOE per year as well as a range of benefits including,
- Tier 2 sponsorship for candidates outside the UK
- Relocation package if relocating from outside the UK or more than 50 miles from your current UK address.
- £1500 CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave per year.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA funded.
- Leadership training
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom