Veterinary Surgeon (Dentistry Biased) - Yorkshire
Salary up to £70,000 per annum DOE (plus annual bonus)
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Dental Vet to join the team at our client's Veterinary Hospital, in West Yorkshire. You will ideally have experience or an interest in dentistry veterinary work.
This role would involve promoting dental work and education in the practice, supporting the development of RVNs and other vets, and carrying out dental work to a high standard and building our client's presence in this area. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic vet to develop a special area of interest. Studying for certificates is encouraged and our client would support the development of a mid-tier dental referral service.
As a reputable large and busy hospital supported by branch clinics, our client's shifts cover consulting, operating, hospital and medical investigations/imaging. Your role can be tailored to suit your individual interests, due to the large and varied caseload you will work with.
On site facilities include:
- An amazing team of supportive, dedicated, caring professionals
- Full imaging suite including Xray, multiple ultrasound scanners, onsite CT and visiting MRI
- 4 theatres with dedicated surgical nursing team and certificate holder led service
- Dental suite with X-ray
- Rigid/flexible endoscopy including laparoscopy
- Excellent in patient facilities with separate dog/cat/exotic and day/long stay wards plus ICU and onsite lab with dedicated technician (Haem/biochem/coags/EPOC)
- Separate dog/cat waiting areas and 7 consult rooms
Your full-time hours will be spread over a 4-day week, with 1:4 weekends and an extra day off following this, with no OOH.
- Salary up to £70,000 per annum DOE (plus bonuses)
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- CPD allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Plus many more!
To find out more about this role, please call Sam at JR Veterinary on 01392 719887 or email [email protected]
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom