Veterinary Surgeon - GP, West Yorkshire **no ECC**
up to £60,000
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Due to our clients growth and success, we are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join their experienced friendly and caring team of 8 vets in their RCVS Tier 2 small animal practice.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering the best service possible including the outcomes for patients, customers, colleagues, and the wider company group. You should be confident and competent in general small animal medicine and surgery, and have excellent communication skills, a strong sense of vocation and an ability to work as part of a friendly supportive team.
They are a single site purpose-built practice in a lovely rural setting just outside a market town. The practice is very well equipped with a full in house lab, Ultrasound, Echocardiography, Digital radiography, Digital dental radiography, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Arthroscopy, Tonometry, ECG, Ortho kit for TTA and TPLO, Laser, Stance analyser and PRP centrifuge.
Key Details and Benefits:
- Permanent, Full-time - 40hrs (4.5 day week)
- One 6.30pm finish approximately once per week; other days 5.30pm finishes.
- Long weekend off (Friday – Sunday) every 6 weeks.
- Salary up to £60,000 (Dependent upon experience)
- No emergency on call - look after your own in patients.
- 1 in 5 vet rota for weekends and in patient care.
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid + External CPD funding & online programme
- Career progression opportunities
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom