Consult Only Veterinary Surgeon Required At Richmond House Vets, Dewsbury
2 months ago
Up to £65,000 DOE FTE + Relocation allowance of up to £5,000
Richmond House Vets, Dewsbury
Dewsbury, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team here at Richmond House Vets, Dewsbury!
At Richmond House, no two days will be the same, but some main duties of your role will include:
• Routine Consultations
• Triage patients and hand over to emergency team
• Dispense repeat prescriptions and written prescriptions
Rota and Salary
• Our focus is to strike a great work/life balance for all of our team; therefore, we are happy to discuss a working pattern/ hours that work best for you.
• Working hours would be between Monday to Friday 9-6
• Salary for the role is up to £65,000 negotiable depending on experience based on full time hours.
• Relocation allowance of up to £5,000 available if required.
We are an up-and-coming clinic who is now being led by a Whitecross vets clinic director, brought into revamp what we do and how we do it. Our focus is quality and with that comes regular admin breaks within a day and 15-minute consult as a minimum. We have an experienced head nurse plus extra management support on site. We are focussed on joining the ranks of practice standards and climbing our way to the top in terms of reputation and service.
We have recently replaced various equipment within the clinic and are mid-way through an internal revamp.
Our clinic director is an experienced surgeon who is mid-way through an orthopaedic certificate. Her passion is per care and building strong, happy teams.
The practice is located in Dewsbury with good transport links via bus and train to Leeds City Centre. Onsite parking and staff facilities are available… there is also an excellent coffee shop a stone throw away from the practice.
RCVS registered VS
• A vet who is passionate about Gold standards of care
• To contribute to team CPD development
• An excellent communicator
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
• 7 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1200 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Quote BH7721 when applying for this role.
Address: 60 Britannia Way, Dewsbury, Yorkshire, United Kingdom