Bag Yourself A Bonanza Of Horsey Prizes Worth £650 To Help You Through Winter
14th November, 2023 16h48
Winter can be a tough old time for horse owners, but a leading equine feed brand is bringing some fabulous festive cheer with one of its biggest ever giveaways; a horse and rider care package worth a whopping £650.
“The SPILLERS™ brand has teamed up with a host of other popular equestrian brands to bring you a giveaway that will make the colder months a breeze, for you and for your horse,” said Claire Dyett, Marketing Manager at Mars Horsecare, home of the SPILLERS brand. “Our highly coveted prize bundle is the perfect antidote for any winter-weary equestrian. We are so excited about this giveaway that all of us in the office wish we could win it for ourselves!”
The giveaway bundle includes:
· 3x bags of SPILLERS Digest+ Conditioning Cubes – High fibre, low starch cube for optimum condition & digestive health.
· 3x bags of SPILLERS Conditioning Fibre – High oil, low sugar and starch chaff for slow release energy and coat shine.
· A WeatherBeeta ComFiTec Plus Dynamic II Detach-A-Neck Medium – Super strong and durable 1200 denier triple weave outer shell, 220g polyfill as well as memory foam wither relief pad and safety reflective strips.
· Equicoat Pro – The most technical equestrian coat ever. 100% waterproof with 15k HH & taped seams, ultra-warm and breathable soft fleece lining, hi-vis reflective safety features and an XL hood to fit over hats.
· The Heat Pad by Epiony – For use on yourself of your horse! This product provides drug free pain relief from sore muscles/arthritic joints or simply used for relaxation purposes to reduce stress.
· EQUETECH Hideaway Padded Gilet – This lightweight and breathable gilet is also showerproof and features a cosy padded pillow collar, thermal pocket lining and a two-way zip.
· EQUETECH E-Tech Performance Socks two-pack – These slimline, signature knee high socks feature anti-microbial yarns with advance moisture wicking properties. Also benefit from added protection panels to the heel and foot.
· Silverfeet Hoof Balm 5l – With a unique blend of natural ingredients and silver ion technology, it conditions and creates a barrier against the environment whilst the silver complex prevents the growth of common hoof bacteria thus reducing hoof odour and improving overall hoof health.
· Silverfeet Liquid 500ml – All the benefits of the balm in a convenient liquid form. Brush to the wall, sole & frog.
· HyShine Magic Horse Shampoo – A brilliant two in one shampoo and conditioner with pro vitamin B5 to help strengthen and repair hair. Features added germ extracts for a super smooth finish.
· NAF Thelwell Silky Mane & Tail Detangler – Make grooming easy and untangle untidy knots with ease, helping to avoid damage and support condition and shine.
· A pair of Hy Equestrian Pro Grooming Brushes – Two tone brushes to help your horse’s coat gleam.
The dream prize value adds up to a huge £650 and it’s easy to enter – simply visit https://www.spillers-feeds.com/winwithspillers before the closing date of 5th January 2024.
To find out more about the SPILLERS range of feeds contact the Care-Line on + 44 (0)1908 226626 or visit www.spillers-feeds.com.
More from Spillers
- Lean animals can also be at high risk of laminitis, concludes new study
- SPILLERS Brand helps industry keep up to speed on gastric ulcers and nutrition with free AMTRA Accredited Webinar
- Apollo picked as ultimate pin-up in Golden Oldies Gallery
- £450 of equine weight management kit up for grabs from leading feed brand
- New study confirms insulin dysregulation status cannot be predicted from physical observation alone