Black Friday Offers from Improve International
Global veterinary education specialist Improve International is getting into the Black Friday spirit with a range of special offers on CPD - including its flagship Vet Postgraduate Certificate (PgC) courses, practical surgery & ultrasound courses and Nurse Certificate programmes. The offers apply to courses booked between Black Friday and Cyber Monday (26-29 November).
Details of the Black Friday discounts* available are as follows:
- Vet Postgraduate Certificate (PgC) Programmes – face to face and online - £250 off
- Nurse Certificate Programmes – face to face and online - £75 off
- Vet and vet nurse practical surgery and ultrasound short courses - 10% off
Find out more and get the discount codes via the Improve International website.
Charlotte French, Operational Head for Improve International in the UK, said: “Whether vets and nurses are looking to refresh their knowledge, build confidence or achieve an additional qualification, we hope our Black Friday offers will provide an extra incentive to achieve that goal.
“With both face to face and market leading online courses on offer, individuals can choose the way of learning that best suits their busy lives. They can also contact our team to talk through the different options and understand the support provided.”
* Terms and conditions apply
Notes to editors:
About Improve International
One of the world’s leading veterinary training companies, Improve International was founded in 1998 by a group of like-minded vets and has since provided continuing education to more than 40,000 veterinary surgeons and nurses across 20 countries, including the UK, Germany, Spain, the USA, Australia and China.
The organisation pioneered modular CPD in the UK for veterinary professionals, combining review lectures, case-based discussion and hands-on practical sessions in their specialist wet-labs. Today, delegates can also choose from online and blended courses, covering a wide range of species and subjects.
Responsible for the delivery of the taught programmes, Improve International works closely with its awarding partner, the International School of Veterinary Postgraduate Studies (ISVPS) and with Harper Adams University, which provides the higher education body validation and quality assurance.
Improve International was the first organisation to be awarded a contract from Defra in 2014, for the training and assurance of Official Veterinarians in the UK.
For more information and to explore the range of Improve International CPD courses, visit www.improveinternational.com
For further information:
Rebecca George, George PR
Tel: 01449 737281/07974 161108
More from Improve International
- Improve International launches new online Feline Nursing programme in partnership with ISVPS
- New Online Computed Tomography Programme Launched by Improve International
- Improve International launches new ISVPS accredited Online Learning Programme in Medical Nursing
- Improve International partners with University of Cambridge in CPD first
- New Online Learning Oncology programme launched by Improve International, leading to ISVPS General Practitioner (GPCert)