BVA Congress 2006 News Roundup
16 years agoRead the Presidential Address at BVA Congress by Dr Freda Scott-Park http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_pr_pres_address.asp Following the end of this year's BVA Congress the new BVA Presidential Team consists of Mr David Catlow (President), Dr Freda Scott-Park (Past President) and Mr Nick Blayney (President-Elect). Full press releases are available here: http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_pr_president.asp http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_pr_president_elect.asp Several prestigious awards and scholarships were presented: Chiron Award http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_award_chiron.asp Dalrymple-Champneys Cup and Medal http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_award_dalrymple.asp Trevor Blackburn Award http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_award_blackburn.asp Harry Steele-Bodger Memorial Scholarship http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_pr_hsb.asp BVA Overseas Travel Grants http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/con06_pr_overseas_grants.asp To view congress speakers' presentations please visit http://www.bva.co.uk/press/2006/congress06.asp - photos will be added today and over the next few days.
3rd October, 2006 00h00
- National Equine Forum launches equine photography competition to find programme cover star
- Mars Petcare Researchers Develop New Quality of Life Assessment to Evaluate the Wellbeing of Dogs
- NEF calls for unsung equestrians to be honoured
- Novel splint demonstrates reduction in casting complications in dogs in preliminary study
- Willows at the forefront of TKR care across UK and Europe