Continuing Professional Development At The Royal Veterinary College
13 years agoInteractive online lectures from the RVC - £55.32 + VAT (£63.62) per lecture NB: Non EU residents do not have to pay VAT The RVC is offering a comprehensive range of interactive online lectures in 2009 encompassing many areas of veterinary practice including small animal medicine and surgery, equine practice, production animal practice, diagnostic imaging, cardiology and dermatology. Our interactive online lectures not only allow you to hear the lecturer and see slides, radiographs and videos, but also allows interaction between participants and the lecturer. It is a fun, convenient and efficient way of learning and earning some CPD (CE, CVE) hours without the hassle of travelling or parking. "Attending" the lecture is easy - you only need internet access and an e-mail address (specific instructions will be sent to registered participants) - no special computer skills or programs are required. All lectures will run on Tuesday afternoons from 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm British Time (GMT during February, March, November and December; British Summer Time April - October). This period includes a 30 minute registration and familiarisation period prior to the commencement of the lecture. All lectures are recorded so if you cannot "attend" the interactive lecture you may choose to view the recorded version online. The recorded version includes all interaction between the participants and the lecturer as well as the lecturer?s teaching material. Participants may register for as many or as few lectures as they prefer. However, places are limited so it is wise to book early. All participants will receive an RVC CPD Certificate for 2 hours of CPD.
8th February, 2009 00h00
- Somerset&#39;s Cave Veterinary Specialists invests £1.2m in class-leading MRI scanner
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology