Dechra Launches New Support Materials For Hyperthyroid Cats
13 years agoTo assist veterinary practices in educating and supporting their clients with hyperthyroid cats, Dechra Veterinary Products has launched a full range of materials featuring the owner-friendly ‘Felimazole cat’. Available as part of the support package are a range of notice board displays, educational booklets, an owner website (www.hyperthyroidcat.co.uk) and promotional items. The company also offers on-site CPD training for vets and veterinary nurses, which can take place at a time convenient to the practice and which counts for one hour of CPD. “Our experience of the diagnosis and ongoing treatment of cats with hyperthyroidism has shown that it is a daunting and worrying time for owners,” commented veterinary technical services manager, Greg Williams. “It is important that we fully educate and support these clients to achieve the highest possible level of care for the patient and ease owners’ concerns.” For more information concerning on-site CPD or to order the client support materials, contact your local territory manager or telephone Dechra Veterinary Products on 01743 441632.
30th April, 2009 00h00
- NEF calls for unsung equestrians to be honoured
- Novel splint demonstrates reduction in casting complications in dogs in preliminary study
- Willows at the forefront of TKR care across UK and Europe
- New Leadon Vale website highlights stem cell expertise
- Somerset&#39;s Cave Veterinary Specialists invests £1.2m in class-leading MRI scanner