Dechra Offers Free Dermatitis CPD
13 years agoDechra Veterinary Products is offering veterinary professionals a free CPD event on dermatitis, being given by veterinary specialist Peter Forsythe BVM&S DVD MRCVS. The free evening session, worth 2.5 hours of CPD, will review the diagnosis, management and treatment options of pyoderma and Malassezia dermatitis, and discuss some current thoughts on the problem of antibiotic resistance. Carol Morgan, product manager at Dechra Veterinary Products says: “Bacterial and yeast infections, such as pyoderma and Malassezia dermatitis, are common causes of pruritis and dermatitis in both canine and feline skin disease. Their diagnosis and management is often an essential component when managing atopic dermatitis, so it is important to have an understanding of them. Peter’s lecture is designed to be practical, interactive and will include fully-illustrated case studies that delegates will find informative.” Spaces are limited to 50 per venue, so Dechra advises interested veterinary professionals to book early. The dates and locations include Marriot Hotel, Worsley, Manchester on March 5; Stirling Management Centre, Stirling on March 10; Selsdon Park Hotel, Croydon on March 16; and Aztec Hotel and Spa, Bristol on March 18. A buffet supper will be provided on arrival at 7.30pm. To secure a place, simply fill out the faxback form which is being sent out to practices or call Dechra on 01743 452847.
10th February, 2009 00h00
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs