Don’t Miss Out! Join Elanco This November For Vet Show CPD At Home!
With the London Vet Show postponed until 2021, Elanco are bringing a taste of the congress to vets this November.
In recognition of vets’ continual commitment to bettering the lives of the animals they care for, in spite of significant challenges, Elanco are launching a series of activities to bring the LVS experience into the homes of vets.
The activity includes the launch of Elanco’s virtual ‘Vet Show CPD hub’ on 3rd November 2020 followed by a series of live webinars from leading experts. Just like the physical LVS, there will be prize competitions too.
Explore the hub
The ‘‘Vet Show CPD hub’, hosted via MyElanco, is an online portal hosting CPD, as well as competitions. Those completing CPD will be entered into a draw to win fantastic prizes – including a chance to win one of four £250 Amazon vouchers.
The ‘Vet Show CPD hub’ also provides an opportunity to learn more about Elanco’s newly expanded range of products. These include: Credelio, a chewable tablet treatment for flea and tick infestations in cats; Neptra, a first-line single-dose treatment for otitis externa; Galliprant, a first-of-its-kind NSAID for canine osteoarthritis; and Advocate, which covers a comprehensive range of parasites including fleas and roundworm, as well as providing 100% prevention of lungworm (A. vasorum) in dogs.
Visit the hub at www.myelanco.co.uk/brand/lvshub to find out more.
Tune into a webinar
Elanco are also hosting a live webinar series in partnership with the Vet Show, so vets can tune in live and hear leaders across feline medicine, dermatology and pain discuss three key topics:
- Dr Sarah Caney, specialist in feline medicine and CEO of Vet Professionals, Involving owners in treatment decisions and the power of conversation on Tuesday 10th November 19:00–20:00.
- Dr John Innes, Chief Veterinary Officer for the CVS Group plc and Dr Zoe Belshaw, PDSA veterinary surgeon, Walking through arthritis: Management insights from owners and experts on Friday 13th November 12:00-13:00.
- Dr Susan Paterson, senior-vice president of the European Society of Veterinary Dermatology and former BSAVA president, Managing otitis externa during the COVID-19 pandemic, on Friday 13th November, 13.15–14.15.
As a thank you, the first people to sign up to the webinars will also receive an exclusive ‘Elanco Vet Show CPD at home’ box, stuffed with goodies to enjoy while tuning into the virtual event.
Head to https://london.vetshow.com/elanco now for more details and to sign up for a webinar.
A token of thanks
The Vet Show at Home activity aims to recognise that vets have continued to provide vital care for animals throughout lockdown and the subsequent social distancing restrictions. Tina Hunt, managing director of Elanco UK/Ireland, explains why Elanco felt it was particularly important to bring vets together for a virtual event:
“2020 has been a year of incredible change, which has included our global acquisition of Bayer Animal Health. While we remain physically separated, it is important to us that we continue to engage with our veterinary friends and customers to maintain the sense of community that networking events can be so vital in nurturing.”
“We also wanted to take this opportunity to recognise the commitment of veterinary professionals across the UK and thank you for your ongoing support and dedication at the forefront of animal care. Our entire team look forward to you joining us for three exciting webinars and to hosting you on our hub.”
To make sure you don’t miss out on the LVS at home activity, head to www.myelanco.co.uk/brand/lvshub to access the virtual hub and complete CPD to be entered into the prize draw. And sign up for a live webinar to be in with the chance of receiving one of Elanco’s exclusive ‘Elanco Vet Show CPD at home’ box full of comforting goodies. But get moving – there’s only a limited number available!
More from Elanco
- Vet Nurse Vlog Competition: Can you Take it Fleasy?
- Quiz night – Join Luke Gamble for an evening of “Taking it Fleasy!”
- AniV8, a new pet wearable player, collaborates with Elanco to develop its wearable technology
- Elanco launches dedicated digital resource hub to help vets treat canine otitis externa
- Elanco launches online social media tutorials in response to vet demand