Exclusive Video Series With Mary King And Ros Canter In Conversation On HorseDialog
Leatherhead, UK – September 09, 2021 – Zoetis Inc. today announced that HorseDialog, their social media channel for horse owners, is releasing a series of exclusive video clips starring their Ambassadors; Olympian event rider Mary King and World Equestrian Games Gold Medallist Ros Canter in conversation.
The two inspirational riders can be watched light-heartedly talking to each other about intriguing aspects of their sporting and personal lives. The clips will be rolled out over the coming weeks and the teaser video can be watched here .
The clips are a must listen for anyone who rides or loves following the sport of eventing. They include Mary revealing her toughest moments in eventing, the impact that lockdown had on both riders, fitting motherhood around riding and coping with riding nerves.
Penny McCann, Equine Product Manager at Zoetis said: “We are extremely proud to have two such high profile and admired event riders as Mary King and Ros Canter as our HorseDialog Ambassadors. It was great fun producing the interviews and Mary and Ros were so relaxed on Zoom it was as if they were sitting next to each other. The result is a series of fascinating, revealing and educational clips that we are sure you will love.”
HorseDialog www.horsedialog.co.uk is Zoetis’ popular online media channel, providing information to horse owners of all levels on equestrian activities, horse health and horse ownership.
More from Zoetis
- Zoetis sponsors educational campaign supporting cat owners. The campaign provides training and resources to make it easier to bring cats into the clinic for health screening
- Zoetis A.L.P.H.A. Initiative Improves Livestock Health and Farmers’ Livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa with 1.7 Billion Doses of Vaccines and Medicines Administered in Four Years
- Zoetis launches CircoMax® Myco to deliver broader coverage against PCV2
- Zoetis to host Equine Dental CPD Webinar with leading Specialists
- Zoetis launches LIBRELA® and SOLENSIA® in Europe, the first products in a new class of medications for the management of osteoarthritis (OA) pain in dogs and cats in 20 years