Exclusivity Of CR Range For Xograph Veterinary
13 years agoUK distribution Partnership signed with Konica Minolta - Xograph Healthcare, a leading supplier of x-ray equipment to the Veterinary Market has been appointed as the exclusive distributor for the Konica Minolta Regius range of CR systems in the United Kingdom. The range of diagnostic CR systems from Konica Minolta will complement Xograph’s existing portfolio of portable, floating tables, ceiling systems, consumable products, ultrasound and Digital Radiography (DR), offering modern imaging solutions for X-ray. Xograph’s pre-sales and technical support teams will provide consultancy and aftercare on the new products. Veterinary Business Manager, Nigel Darwell-Stone, said that Xograph were delighted to be supplying the highly innovative range of CR units into veterinary practices and working in partnership with one of the world’s leading CR manufacturers. Xograph Healthcare is a leading independent medical equipment supplier to the UK and Republic of Ireland. It has a 40-year track record in providing innovative technology and services to hospitals, diagnostic centres, medical services and veterinary practices. Its range of medical imaging systems include general, surgical, mobile, mammography, dental and ultrasound imaging equipment as well as the latest healthcare IT and direct digital imaging solutions. Xograph Healthcare is based in Tetbury, Gloucestershire, and also has a Scottish office in Stirling and Irish subsidiary in Ireland.
29th January, 2009 00h00
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs