Free Equine CPD For The Young Vet Network
13 years agoWorking with the Animal Health Trust (AHT) the British Veterinary Association (BVA) is again running a programme of free equine CPD this year for members up to eight years qualified. The free evening seminars throughout 2009 feature first class speakers and combine science with social networking. Open to all Young Vet Network BVA members the seminars, one of which has a practical element, include orthopaedic pathology, anaesthesia and an update on neurological disease. Although free, the number of delegates, particularly for the practical session, will be restricted so early booking is advised.
29th January, 2009 00h00
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs