New CT Scanner For The Mobile Vet
11th November, 2019 10h40
‘The Mobile Vet’ who are based in the Isle of Wight, is proud to announce the addition of a CT Scanner to their practice; the latest adoption in a string of innovative investments.
After many negotiations and risk assessments, The Mobile Vet has, for the last 3 years, been using the local hospital CT scanner for its patients, utilising their own mobile surgery on site. The success of this service has led the practice to invest a 6-figure sum to install its own scanner.
Now in full use and with three fully trained members of staff, Director/Founder Daniel Forster, Junior Director John Knight and Veterinary Nurse Catherine Chalkley onsite, the new CT Scanner brings state of the art technology to general practice on the Isle of Wight.
The team at The Mobile Vet are justifiably proud of the addition of the scanner to the practice. Providing the best equipment for the patients of The Mobile Vet, the scanner is also available as an outpatient service to all Island pet owners.
‘We always strive to push the boundaries of veterinary medicine’, said Daniel Forster. ‘This next move for The Mobile Vet highlights our teams continued drive to provide the best care possible for our clients & patients, keeping our core values of unrivalled customer service, integrity and innovation at heart’.
For more information please visit www.mobilevetsurgery.co.uk Tel: 01938 212999
- Activity monitors shed new insight and opportunities for canine care, during and after the Covid-19 pandemic
- Cambridge team facilitates return to practice with comprehensive COVID-19 testing programme and wellness app
- Therapy Dogs Offer New Fibromyalgia Management Option
- Veterinary Woman and XLVets partner for Veterinary Women in Leadership virtual event
- Veterinary Dermatologist warns of risk of equine parasitic skin disease