New Veterinary CPD Provider - Central CPD
13 years agoCentral CPD is a new veterinary CPD provider holding courses in Central London. All courses are held at King's College Waterloo campus, a 5 minute walk from Waterloo train and tube station. 18th March- Endocrinology problem solving with Grant Petrie An interactive, case-based, one-day course aimed to provide delegates with renewed enthusiasm to tackle endocrine diseases in cats and dogs. 31st March- Ophthalmology with Professor Bedford This course will give you the confidence to perform meaningful clinical examinations of the eyes, as well as concentrating on the clinical features of ocular disease, diagnosis and treatment. www.centralcpd.co.uk for more info and to book courses.
13th February, 2009 00h00
- Somerset&#39;s Cave Veterinary Specialists invests £1.2m in class-leading MRI scanner
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology