New Veterinary Strength Joint Aid Launched Exclusively For Veterinary Practices
Nutravet has been leading the way in joint care for Veterinary Practices since 2008 when it launched its Nutraquin range which quickly became the number one choice for thousands of vets.
Now Nutraflex offers Veterinary Practices an opportunity to recommend the next level in joint care to their clients by providing a fast-acting solution for pets with joint stiffness.
It is anticipated that 80% of dogs over 8 years old in the UK suffer with joint stiffness which is why Vets need the best high strength products to help support, soothe and maintain a pet’s mobility so they can enjoy a happy active and healthy life as much as possible.
Nutraflex has been scientifically formulated and proven in the market using ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients that aid long-term joint health in dogs and cats.
The unique combination of Turmeric Curcumin Complex and Boswellia Extract within Nutraflex work synergistically to support the natural systems that control inflammation. Whilst the inclusion of high purity Glucosamine provides an important building block for cartilage with Chondroitin Sulphate helping maintain synovial fluid viscosity.
The benefits of Nutraflex include:
- Fast acting (4-7 days on average)
- Soothes stiff joints
- Aids long-term mobility, flexibility & joint structure
- Helps maintain optimum joint health
- Supports the natural systems that control inflammation
- Includes highly bioavailable Turmeric
Chris Jones, Director at Nutravet comments: “We’re delighted to be adding Nutraflex to our market-leading range of natural health products for pets. We’re always looking at ways of improving our products and Nutraflex provides our authorised stockists with a high strength veterinary exclusive joint support, supported by independent trial data, which works quickly to ultimately help pets that are suffering with joint stiffness.”
Nutraflex is available to order exclusively to authorised veterinary practices.
For media related enquiries please contact:
Laura Jackson - email@example.com
More from Nutravet
- Nutravet Launches High Fibre Supplement for long-term Digestive health and Anal Gland support
- nutravet launches nutraplaque
- NEW advanced liver support for pets in easy to administer sprinkle capsule
- The natural choice for renal health in pets
- At last an affordable, veterinary exclusive SAMe product for pet owners