Northern Health Solutions Launch Locum Loyalty Programme
15 years agoWe are rewarding our locums for contributing to the success of our business. We are giving away Locum Loyalty Rewards that you can earn for referring colleagues to us and for ongoing billable days. Each day you work as a locum through Northern Health Solutions Recruitment you will receive Locum Loyalty Points which can be used for gift vouchers, weekend breaks, electrical goods, fine wines, experiences and lots more. Northern Health Solutions locum desk is definitely an area where there are more jobs than available locums. This desk is constantly finding new positions and with first call agreements nationwide, we really do believe that we can provide any requirement you may have, be it pay rate, location or accommodation. We are always looking for locums with good working ethics that can work well in busy environments and have the ability to take on new challenges to enhance their career. Benefits of locum work Locum work has become a career for many healthcare professionals, it's no longer seen as a stopgap between permanent jobs that it once was.
10th March, 2007 00h00
- Better pay - In today's buoyant market, locums are in much demand and many candidates find they can be paid more as a locum than if they had a permanent position.
- Holiday pay - Locums are entitled to up to four weeks holiday pay per year.
- Benefits - All locums working through us can take advantage of our locum loyalty scheme. For each day you work as a locum through us you will receive locum loyalty points which can be redeemed against 100's of gifts.
- Flexibility - Locum work gives you the flexibility to work when, where and for how long you choose. This means you can work for six months and travel, or work in school term time and take the holidays off.
- Increase your skills - Locum work is excellent for broadening your skills. Locum positions will almost always add something new to your CV, whether it is a new skill or expanding your experience.
- Variety - Locum work will allow you to work in different exciting environments, meet new people and make new friends.
- Opportunities - If you are looking for a permanent position, locum work often leads to a way in through the back door. If a new vacancy arrives whilst you are temping you may find yourself in the best position to approach employers. You may even be approached regarding other permanent opportunities that you may not have heard about.
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs