Nutravet Launches Nutraplaque
An advanced nutraceutical for healthy teeth, gums and breath odour in dogs and cats.
nutravet are pleased to announce the launch of nutraplaque, a new tartar and plaque remover for dogs and cat. It provides a double action formula to help aid oral health and hygiene by systemically working against bad breath, tartar and plaque for healthy teeth and gums.
The unique double action formula of nutraplaque combines to support optimal oral health by reducing plaque build-up and bad breath and is completely free from unnecessary and harmful sugars and preservatives that can cause tooth decay and damage teeth and gums.
nutraplaque combines a unique blend of Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed and Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated) and are presented in easy to administer sprinkle capsules. The specially selected patented Norwegian seaweed within nutraplaque has been shown to reduce plaque build-up by 35% after just 4 weeks use.
The benefits of nutraplaque include:
- Reduces & helps control plaque
- Helps in the removal & control of tartar
- Support for healthy teeth & gums
- Reduces bad breath
- Free from artificial preservatives, gluten and sugar
Matthew Shaw, Managing Director at nutravet comments: “We’re really excited to introduce nutraplaque into our market-leading range of veterinary exclusive nutraceuticals. Maintaining pets’ dental health is an important part of looking after a pet and our nutraplaque sprinkle capsules make it easy for pet owners to keep up with oral health in an easy to administer form.
“The unique formulation of nutraplaque works naturally within an animal’s body. The natural ingredients work through the saliva, where they help reduce new plaque from forming and soften existing tartar around the clock. “
More from Nutravet
- NEW advanced liver support for pets in easy to administer sprinkle capsule
- The natural choice for renal health in pets
- At last an affordable, veterinary exclusive SAMe product for pet owners
- nutravet offer free marketing materials for authorised practices ahead of fireworks night
- Make a big difference to pets mobility for less