Quiz Night – Join Luke Gamble For An Evening Of “Taking It Fleasy!”
Fancy yourself a flea expert? Put your knowledge to the test in the upcoming ‘Advocates of Knowledge’ CPD quiz.
Following on from the success of the previous quiz night with Ian Wright, Advocates of Knowledge are inviting vets to take part in their next instalment at 7pm on Thursday 27th August live on Zoom!
This round is all about FLEAS and there are £400 worth of prizes up for grabs!
Playing the role of Quiz Master is the one and only TV vet Luke Gamble, who will be challenging vets to dig deep into their flea knowledge, with three rounds of questions. It may seem “fleasy” to some but come prepared for a few head scratchers!
There are three prizes to try and win on the evening:
· 1st - £250 Amazon voucher
· 2nd - £100 Amazon voucher
· 3rd - £50 Amazon voucher
Advocate Senior Brand Manager Vicky McAlister says: “We want to ensure that we’re delivering CPD in an engaging way, so that vets are still able to upskill in these areas, whilst also being able to engage with other vets in the industry, which is especially important given current times. Following the success of the first event, we’re pleased to be back again to host another and are committed to continuining to support CPD progression.”
To register for the event, follow the link and subsequent steps below to join us on the night.
Registration link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/113870170746
More from Elanco
- Vet Nurse Vlog Competition: Can you Take it Fleasy?
- AniV8, a new pet wearable player, collaborates with Elanco to develop its wearable technology
- Elanco launches dedicated digital resource hub to help vets treat canine otitis externa
- Elanco launches online social media tutorials in response to vet demand
- Elanco and Onsior launch online an in-practice campaign to help ease the discomfort of canine osteoarthritis