RAMAs, Vets And Vet Nurses Invited To Join Zoetis Equine Worm Control Webinar
Zoetis Inc. is inviting RAMAs, vets and vet nurses to join a CPD webinar to help them stay up to speed with the latest knowledge on late winter and early spring parasite control in horses.
The webinar, which is free of charge, will be held on Thursday 18 March 2021 at 10am and will be repeated at 7pm for those who are unable to listen during the day. Hosted by Zoetis vet Dr Wendy Talbot the session will last for approximately an hour and equates to 8 AMTRA CPD points.
Dr Talbot will be covering the following topics:
· Parasites of importance at this time of year
· How to assess the risk
· Selecting a suitable wormer
· Spring worming plans
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A to give RAMAs, vets and vet nurses the opportunity to discuss with Dr Talbot any queries, concerns or common questions they hear from their customers.
“After the success of our autumn and winter worm control webinar last November we are pleased to follow it up with this essential CPD on late winter and early spring protocols,” said Zoetis Equine Product Manager, Penny McCann.
“We are repeating the webinar in the evening of the same day to make it accessible to as many as possible. It should help keep prescribers up to date on everything their customers need to know about worm control at this time of year.”
To book the 10am webinar please click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5359009091602032654
To book the 7pm webinar please click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8564890329083703051
For further information contact your Zoetis Account Manager or the Zoetis Technical Team on customersupportUK@zoetis.com or 0845 300 9084 choosing option 3.
Visit www.horsedialog.co.uk for a wide range of client-focused information on disease risks, vaccination, equine health and wellbeing.
More from Zoetis
- Exclusive Video Series with Mary King and Ros Canter in Conversation on HorseDialog
- Zoetis sponsors educational campaign supporting cat owners. The campaign provides training and resources to make it easier to bring cats into the clinic for health screening
- Zoetis A.L.P.H.A. Initiative Improves Livestock Health and Farmers’ Livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa with 1.7 Billion Doses of Vaccines and Medicines Administered in Four Years
- Zoetis launches CircoMax® Myco to deliver broader coverage against PCV2
- Zoetis to host Equine Dental CPD Webinar with leading Specialists