RAMAs, Vets And Vet Nurses Invited To Join Zoetis Equine Worm Control Webinar
9th March, 2021 16h00
Zoetis Inc. is inviting RAMAs, vets and vet nurses to join a CPD webinar to help them stay up to speed with the latest knowledge on late winter and early spring parasite control in horses.
The webinar, which is free of charge, will be held on Thursday 18 March 2021 at 10am and will be repeated at 7pm for those who are unable to listen during the day. Hosted by Zoetis vet Dr Wendy Talbot the session will last for approximately an hour and equates to 8 AMTRA CPD points.
Dr Talbot will be covering the following topics:
· Parasites of importance at this time of year
· How to assess the risk
· Selecting a suitable wormer
· Spring worming plans
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A to give RAMAs, vets and vet nurses the opportunity to discuss with Dr Talbot any queries, concerns or common questions they hear from their customers.
“After the success of our autumn and winter worm control webinar last November we are pleased to follow it up with this essential CPD on late winter and early spring protocols,” said Zoetis Equine Product Manager, Penny McCann.
“We are repeating the webinar in the evening of the same day to make it accessible to as many as possible. It should help keep prescribers up to date on everything their customers need to know about worm control at this time of year.”
To book the 10am webinar please click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5359009091602032654
To book the 7pm webinar please click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8564890329083703051
For further information contact your Zoetis Account Manager or the Zoetis Technical Team on [email protected] or 0845 300 9084 choosing option 3.
Visit www.horsedialog.co.uk for a wide range of client-focused information on disease risks, vaccination, equine health and wellbeing.
More from Zoetis
- Zoetis UK Appoints Simon Dunne as Companion Animal Business Unit Director
- Zoetis UK: Update On The Supply Of Equip® Rotavirus
- Zoetis UK and StreetVet Announce Charity of the Year Partnership to Further Support the Human Animal Bond
- Zoetis UK Recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for its Outstanding Employee-Centric Environment
- Zoetis introduces first-of-its-kind Artificial Intelligence (AI) dermatology to Vetscan Imagyst™ platform