Royal Canin Announces Partnership With The Colourful Consultation Nurse Roadshows
Royal Canin has announced a partnership with The Colourful Consultation Nurse Roadshows, a series of CPD events running throughout the year.
The Colourful Nurse Roadshows provide the opportunity for vet nurses to receive expert training in consulting, bridging the gap into practice management. Providing six hours of CPD, the course will allow for discussion and interaction, with topics ranging from ‘types of nurse consultation and charging for each’ to ‘post-op checks and preventative healthcare’.
Kicking off on 15th May in Manchester, the Roadshow will also visit Bristol, Northern Ireland and Solihull.
Erin Carr, Marketing Executive at Royal Canin, said: “We are delighted to partner with The Colourful Nurse Roadshows. As well as providing veterinary nurses with essential information on consultations, the course covers preventative care including long term medical management.
“Speaking alongside Stephanie Writer-Davies, BVSc, MRCVS will be Royal Canin’s Scientific Communications Manager, Clare Hemmings. A qualified vet nurse, Clare won Pet Health Counsellor of the Year for work with arthritic patients and has inspired many nurses over the past 20 years to start nursing clinics.”
For more information or to book place on the Roadshow, visit https://www.colourfulconsultation.com/#tabs-nurses-2
The Colourful Nurse Roadshow
15th May – Manchester
5th June – Northern Ireland
9th October – Bristol
10th October - Solihull
More from Royal Canin
- Royal Canin duo leads dramatic husky rescue for Crufts-winning breeder
- Royal Canin UK and Ireland appoints new Ireland Market Head
- Do you work with a veterinary hero? IVNA awards are open for nominations
- Royal Canin to host webinar exploring how changing your pets diet might be the solution to Pruritus
- Royal Canin Pet Health Counsellor and Weight Management Congress now open for applicants