ROYAL CANIN To Host Free Webinar; Reacting To 'reactions'
ROYAL CANIN is tackling the tricky subject of ‘free-from’ foods and allergies in a new webinar; reacting to ‘reactions’. Open for registrations now, the webinar will be held on Tuesday 28th August at 8pm.
Hosted by Marge Chandler, the webinar will explore what we know about skin and GI reactions to food, and how to cut to the nutritional truth. With special diets a common trend seen by many practitioners, how do you ensure pets are eating a balanced diet, navigating the minefield of myths and misconceptions often held by clients?
Commenting on the webinar, Marge Chandler said: “Tackling the terms we often come up against whilst discussing pet food with clients can sometimes hinder the management of both healthy pets and those with clinical illnesses. This webinar will guide you through how to react when a client is insistent on ‘free-from…’ foods or that their pet is allergic to various ingredients.”
Marge Chandler is a consultant in small animal nutrition at VetsNow Referrals (Glasgow) and a consultant in small animal medicine and nutrition. A graduate from Colorado State University, she undertook a residency in small animal internal medicine and veterinary clinical nutrition at CSU and Massey University (NZ). She is Co-Chair of the WSAVA Global Nutrition Committee, charter member and founder of the European Veterinary Nutrition Educators Group and a member of the FEDIAF Scientific Advisory Board.
For more information and to register free, visit https://vetportal.royalcanin.co.uk/cpd/webinar2018/ â€‹
More from Royal Canin
- Royal Canin to host webinar exploring how changing your pets diet might be the solution to Pruritus
- Royal Canin Pet Health Counsellor and Weight Management Congress now open for applicants
- Royal Canin to join forces with IDEXX to host webinar exploring FLUTD and Dysuria in felines
- Royal Canin announces partnership with The Colourful Consultation Nurse Roadshows
- Royal Canin announces the launch of Veterinary Health Nutrition