SCVS Nurses Congress 2019
7th August, 2019 13h56
The Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists Nurses Congress 2019 is fast approaching on Saturday 14th September. It will be held at the popular Monkey World in Wareham with five amazing talks such as The RVN’s Role in Blood Transfusions and Anaesthetic Emergencies. However, there is plenty of time to have a wander round the park seeing the monkeys and eating lunch. It’s not only a CPD day, it’s also a fun day out!
Attendees arrive at 9am with the chance to stay all the way till 5pm when the park shuts. Spaces at this CPD have booked up fast, but there’s still time to get your spot! Don’t delay too long as last year was so successful all tickets got booked up. Ticket prices are £115 including VAT with discounts for IVC practices. To book your space or to ask any questions please email email@example.com.
The conference will include:
- 9am - Congress Registration at The Watering Hole
- 9:30 - 10:30 - The RVN’s Role in Blood Transfusions - Katie Peates BSc (Hons) RVN, Medicine Nurse
- 10:30 - Breakfast
- 11:00 - OA in dogs: Finding the balance - Danae Charalambous MRCVS, Resident of the European College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- 12:00 - Nursing the RTA (road traffic accident) patient - Katie Foley DipHE CVN, DipAVN(SA), RVN, Head Surgery Nurse (talk sponsored by Vygon)
- 12:45 - Lunch & Time to look around the park
- 15:00 - Anaesthetic Emergencies in dogs and cats: how to handle them- Ricardo Felisberto DVM, MRCVS, Anaesthesia Resident
- 16:00 - Monkey World Talk by one of Monkey Worlds Education Officers
- 16:45pm - Congress closes and the park shuts at 17:00
More from Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists