Two members of the team who took on the 125-mile coast-to-coast charity walk for StreetVet
Ten Veterinary Support Teams Take On 125-mile Coast-to-coast Walking Challenge For StreetVet
12th February, 2024 17h10
IVC Evidensia UK & IE
Regional support teams from IVC Evidensia pulled together in January 2024 to take on a 125-mile walk from Hull to Blackpool, all so they can raise money for IVC Evidensia’s charity partner, StreetVet.
The team took on the first leg of their journey by starting at Kingston Veterinary Group in Hull on 15 January and proceeded to visit as many practices as they could along the way.
They passed the baton onto the remaining nine teams who all completed legs of the huge journey. The final team managed to reach the final destination in Blackpool on 26 January.
Originally the target for fundraising was £1,000 but the combined efforts of the ten teams managed to smash that target by raising over £1,800 between them. This will go into the main total for IVC Evidensia’s StreetVet fundraising, which now stands at over £35,000.
If you would like to donate to the team’s total, please visit the JustGiving page here: https://www.justgiving.com/page/justine-rossetti-1699623789881
More from IVC Evidensia UK & IE
- Doddie Aid fundraising league go the distance to help fund vital research into Motor Neurone Disease
- Blaise specialists spot extremely rare ear abnormality in Dalmation puppy Nova
- Leadership development programme launched to empower veterinary leads
- Parkvets Footscray Hospital awarded Gold Rabbit-Friendly Status by the RWAF
- Equine Vets highlight excellence in practice across two-day congress in Glasgow