Tree Of Life For Animals Announced As Animal Star Awards 2018 Finalist
6th July, 2018 12h58
Tree of Life for Animals (TOLFA) has been chosen as one of the five finalists in this year’s Animal Star Awards. TOLFA have been shortlisted as finalists in the ‘UK Charity of the Year’ Category from a selection process that saw over 500 hundred nominations. The awards ‘give recognition to animals and humans alike for the amazing things that they do for each other’.
Says founder Mary Burgess: “I created the awards to give recognition to those that truly deserve it for their work with animals, and also to give animals recognition for the things they do for humans. We can’t wait to celebrate with the amazing TOLFA animal charity at the ceremony.”
The Animal Star Awards were started in 2016. They also support various charities including All Dogs Matter & IAPWA (International Aid for the Protection and Welfare of Animals).
The awards ceremony takes place on Saturday 3rd November at the Mandolay Hotel, Guildford. The judging panel includes chairman of the Badger Trust Dominic Dyer, Lisa Baldock MBE & IAPWA founder Nicky Stevens and other industry experts.
To learn more about the Animal Star Awards and to buy tickets visit www.animalstarawards.com
To find out more about TOLFA visit www.tolfa.org.uk
- Elanco tells the story behind Osurnias innovative gel formulation in launch of new film
- WSAVA Vaccination Guidelines Group Project Continues in Latin America
- Cavalor launches scientifically proven equine joint supplement
- State-of-the-Art Vehicle Boosts Medivet Vet Blood Service
- Sri Lankan Veterinarian is First Recipient of WSAVA Award for Companion Animal Welfare