Veterinary Nurse Training To Continue In Wigan
The College of Animal Welfare are pleased to be supporting ProCo’s veterinary nursing students with continuing their training.
ProCo NW are no longer offering Veterinary Nursing training and therefore CAW have added the Wigan centre to their current four centres in Edinburgh, Leeds, Huntingdon and Hertfordshire. The College of Animal Welfare will now be responsible for all student veterinary nurses and training practices previously associated to ProCo. All affected students and training practices have been notified.
Barbara Cooper, Principal at The College of Animal Welfare said: “We are pleased that the College can assist students in continuing their education.” She continued “With a shortage of RVNs it is crucial at this time that training continues in the Wigan area and we are delighted to be able to add a fifth centre to the College portfolio.”
Already well established in veterinary nurse training The College of Animal Welfare has opened the veterinary nursing September intake for their new Wigan centre and are encouraging those interested in the course to apply as places are limited. For more information visit www.caw.ac.uk/vn or call 01480 422060.
More from The College of Animal Welfare
- Veterinary professionals eligible to save £100s on leadership & management training this Summer
- Head Nurse Congress 2020 Rescheduled
- Only Two Weeks Left to Book Head Nurse Congress at the Discounted Rate
- New Top Up Degree Launched by CAW for Registered Veterinary Nurses
- New SQP qualification launched for veterinary nurses