Veterinary Nurse Wins £900 Health Spa Weekend In Vetivex® Fluids Competition
13 years agoMiss Juliet Drummond, the veterinary nurse leader from Park Veterinary Hospital in Sheffield, has won a luxury spa weekend worth £900 in the Dechra Veterinary Products Vetivex® fluids competition. Clare Hallam, Dechra territory manager hands over the prize to Juliet Drummond (left) The weekend break is for up to four guests at the health spa of her choice and Miss Drummond was picked from over 560 entrants. “I am delighted to have won this prize and will be taking three members of the practice nursing staff with me to Spa 1877 in Sheffield for a well-earned treat,” Miss Drummond says. Roger Brown, product manager at Dechra says: “We’re delighted with the level of entries to the competition and the increased profile for Vetivex fluid therapy amongst veterinary practices. More practices are now aware that Vetivex fluids come in the most extensive range of bag sizes for treating dehydration in cattle, calves, horses, cats and dogs.” High street vouchers worth £50 also went to Mr John Davison of Davison Veterinary Surgeons and Mrs Vicki Cook of Mount Road Vets in Manchester for correctly answering questions on fluid therapy in the December and January monthly draws respectively. A total of 16 runners-up prizes of £25 and £15 high street vouchers were also awarded in December and January as part of the three-month long competition.
25th February, 2009 00h00
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs