VetSkill Is Excited To Announce Its Approval To Deliver Three Additional End-point Assessments
8th March, 2023 16h00
We are thrilled to announce we have now added the following end-point assessments to our growing portfolio:
- Level 2 Equine Groom
- Level 3 Senior Equine Groom
- Level 5 Vet Technician (Livestock)
VetSkill has engaged with industry experts to develop end-point assessment materials and supporting resources for these standards. These end-point assessments will be available from August 2023, with supporting materials beforehand.
What’s more, VetSkill is currently the only end-point assessment organisation for the Level 5 Vet Technician (Livestock) standard.
These apprenticeships offer excellent opportunities to access careers within the animal sector with apprentices gaining essential knowledge, skills and behaviours to undertake their end-point assessment and carry out these roles effectively in the workplace.
Greg Warman, CEO and Chairman of VetSkill, enthuses:
“I am delighted with the progress VetSkill has made over recent months and we are looking forward to many new apprentices fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.”
VetSkill is an awarding organisation and end-point assessment provider offering a range of qualifications and services for centres and training providers across the UK.
You can find out more about what we offer here or email us at [email protected].
More from VetSkill
- VetSkill L3 Veterinary Nursing (Equine) received RCVS accreditation!
- VetSkill offers One Fee = One Gateway Opportunity!
- Sam Double RVN appointed Director of VetSkill
- VetSkill celebrates first learner to achieve a distinction in veterinary nursing qualification
- VetSkill certificates over 500 apprentices!