VetSkill L3 Veterinary Nursing (Equine) Received RCVS Accreditation!
16th March, 2023 15h45
VetSkill is delighted to announce that as a result of recent auditing activities of our Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Equine), we have been granted full RCVS programme accreditation. We received this fantastic news on the 23rd of February, 2023, following ratification from the RCVS Veterinary Nursing Education Committee (VNEC).
This exciting development proceeded to our first equine OSCE event, which saw learners achieve a tremendous overall pass rate of 80%. VetSkill expects to imminently certificate successful learners, providing much-needed qualified equine RVNs for the veterinary industry.
Sam Double, Director at VetSkill, enthuses:
“The VetSkill team have worked extremely hard to meet the RCVS VN Education Standards Framework requirements. It is excellent to see this rewarded in full accreditation for the equine programme.”
VetSkill is an awarding organisation and end-point assessment provider offering a range of qualifications and services for centres and training providers across the UK.
You can find out more about what we offer here, email us at [email protected] or sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with VetSkill.
More from VetSkill
- VetSkill offers One Fee = One Gateway Opportunity!
- VetSkill is excited to announce its approval to deliver three additional end-point assessments
- Sam Double RVN appointed Director of VetSkill
- VetSkill celebrates first learner to achieve a distinction in veterinary nursing qualification
- VetSkill certificates over 500 apprentices!