Lady squishing the cheeks of a dog
VetSkill Offers One Fee = One Gateway Opportunity!
13th March, 2023 16h37
Building on VetSkill's highly successful 'One Fee for One Gateway' price for our Level 3 Veterinary Nursing, we have adopted this approach for all Level 2 and 3 end-point assessments.
When passing through the gateway, VetSkill will charge one fee allowing an apprentice to resit or retake without further charges, up to the maximum number of attempts permitted by the Standard. Additional fees will only apply if the apprentice uses all their permitted attempts or time allowed and must return to the gateway.
Advantages to training providers and employers:
- Transparent fixed costs
- One fee maximises each gateway opportunity
- No extra or unexpected fees
- Reassurance for apprentices over the future of their apprenticeship in the case of a resit
- Avoid terminating apprenticeships because of resit fees
Sam Double, Director of Operations at VetSkill, explains:
’Including resits and retakes in the EPA fee allows employers and training providers to forecast the cost of one full EPA cycle for each apprentice backed by the guarantee of no additional costs for resits.’
‘VetSkill feels this robust, transparent and fair pricing structure will give its clients confidence and inspire apprentices to achieve. We will be applying this approach to all of our Level 2 and 3 apprenticeship standards from the 1st April 2023.’
Vet Skill currently offers End Point Services for the following Apprenticeship Standards
- Level 2 Animal Care and Welfare
- Level 2 Dog Groomer
- Level 2 Equine Groom
- Level 3 Senior Equine Groom
- Level 3 Veterinary Nursing
- Level 5 Veterinary Technician (Livestock)
If you are interested in our end-point assessment services or you would like to discuss apprenticeship standards that you would like VetSkill to offer, please get in touch by emailing [email protected].
You can discover more about our other services here or sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with VetSkill news.
VetSkill is an awarding organisation and end-point assessment provider offering a range of qualifications and services for centres and training providers across the UK.
More from VetSkill
- VetSkill L3 Veterinary Nursing (Equine) received RCVS accreditation!
- VetSkill is excited to announce its approval to deliver three additional end-point assessments
- Sam Double RVN appointed Director of VetSkill
- VetSkill celebrates first learner to achieve a distinction in veterinary nursing qualification
- VetSkill certificates over 500 apprentices!