Westwood Vets Open Their New Garforth Branch
22nd October, 2018 15h59
Westwood Vets’ new state-of-the-art surgery in Garforth opened on 15th October. Based at East Side Retail Park, Leeds, the purpose-built site offers the following services to their esteemed clients:
- A spacious waiting room with separate areas for dogs and cats
- The Pet Health Club, along with cost-price food
- Isolation wards for cats and large dogs
- Ample car parking and disabled access
- Vet and nurse consultations
- An operating theatre equipped with state-of-the-art facilities
- A full dental suite, including digital x-ray
- An on-site pharmacy and in-house laboratory
- An outdoor exercise area for patients (which is already going down a storm with owners!)
The new site comes as a great relief to everyone at the practice, who pride themselves on providing pets with high quality, affordable care and doing so in a friendly manner. Their old branch was based at a small cabin next to Garforth Station; their new branch at East Side Retail Park is less than half a mile away, clients can find the Westwood team right beside the Fly Line Pub.
‘After years of searching for the right premises,’ says Practice Manager Kay Scarlett, ‘we will miss our little cabin, but we couldn’t wait to get into the beautiful new practice. The separate dog and cat waiting areas and wards make for a stress-free environment for patients, and their owners! We can’t wait to see all of our lovely clients, and to hear what they think of these lovely new premises.’
A devoted practice in the heart of their local community, Westwood Vets now have the facilities to match their passion. ‘I couldn’t wait for our lovely staff to have the amazing work space that they deserve,’ says Clinical Director Liz Askew.
To celebrate their new branch, Westwood Vets are offering £45 Vaccination Packs for puppies and kittens, as well as free consultations for all new clients. They will host an opening afternoon for the new surgery in 3rd November, 1pm – 4pm.