Woodley Donate Clinispin MPC Centrifuge For Jivdaya Charitable Trust India Project
At the recent Association of Zoo & Exotic Veterinary Nurses (AZEVN) Conference held at Bristol Zoo, Kiana McCabe RVN Fdsc presented:
"A Project Studying Prognostic Indicators in Wild Birds with Traumatic Injuries."
This is a project which was carried out in India, on birds brought in to a free clinic at Jivdaya Charitable Trust* shelter which covers an area of 1,350 square metres.
During the kite flying festival in January, special camps are organised at the shelter to save the injured birds. Vets and specialist bird surgeons from different parts of India and abroad provide the best possible treatment to help save the lives of thousands of birds in Ahmedabad.
Jivdaya provide services with the help of their team of 40 dedicated staff including 7 experienced and qualified veterinarians.
Woodley Equipment Company donated a Clinispin MPC centrifuge which was used successfully during the project for spinning blood tubes and PCV's.
More from Woodley Equipment Company Ltd
- Canine and Feline NT-proBNP Tests Now Available for Vcheck V200. In-Practice Point of Care Testing with Reference Lab Quality.
- The highly successful Vcheck V200 Point of Care Analyser just got better Canine Cortisol & T4 Tests LAUNCH NOW!
- Achieve True Analysis with Fluorescence Technology from Woodley Equipment
- Expand your in-practice testing capability with InSight Urinalysis a two stage process available 24 hours a day
- Woodley install new Lab System for Scarsdale Veterinary Group