Woodley Install New Lab System For Scarsdale Veterinary Group
Established in the 1940’s Scarsdale Vets is one of the largest providers of veterinary care in the Midlands with 10 sites including their main Small Animal Hospital at the Pride Veterinary Centre in Derby and local branch practices within the Derby and Burton on Trent area.
Pride Veterinary Centre in the Pride Park area of Derby offers a vet practice, with routine veterinary care, a small animal hospital with state-of-the-art facilities, and a luxury pet resort which offers pet hotels, grooming, dog training, hydrotherapy and physiotherapy.
To further enhance this service Bridget Leadbeater from Woodley Equipment Company has worked closely with the team to install the Woodley Lab System into the Pride Veterinary and Shelton Lock Sites with a package which includes technical support, repairs and servicing, scheduled Haematology QC and software updates to improve analyser functionality and test range when appropriate.
The Woodley Lab System installed includes:
- InSight 5 Diff Retic Haematology Analyser
- Skyla VB1 Clinical Chemistry Analyser
- InSight qLabs Veterinary Coagulation Analyser
- InSight Urinalysis Analyser
- gPet Plus Veterinary Glucometer
- Clinispin (MPC) Multi-Purpose Centrifuge
- Vision V5000 Microscope together with the InSight Microscope Eyepiece Adapter for Smartphones
In the near future all analysers will transmit results through Woodley’s ‘InSight Lab Manager’ to Scarsdale’s Practice Management System.
More from Woodley Equipment Company Ltd
- Canine and Feline NT-proBNP Tests Now Available for Vcheck V200. In-Practice Point of Care Testing with Reference Lab Quality.
- The highly successful Vcheck V200 Point of Care Analyser just got better Canine Cortisol & T4 Tests LAUNCH NOW!
- Achieve True Analysis with Fluorescence Technology from Woodley Equipment
- Expand your in-practice testing capability with InSight Urinalysis a two stage process available 24 hours a day
- Woodley Donate Clinispin MPC Centrifuge for Jivdaya Charitable Trust India Project