Zoetis Acquires Veterinary Engagement Software Company, Virtual Recall
“This is an exciting opportunity for Zoetis to add a new solution for veterinarians with an innovative service that will support clinics in increasing their level of compliance, education and engagement at the pet owner level,” said Jamie Brannan, Senior Vice President UK, Ireland and Nordics.
“As we expand our comprehensive offering across the continuum of care for veterinary clinics, Virtual Recall will enhance the level of pet owner services that can be offered to their pet owner customers in the UK, Australia and New Zealand,” he added.
“Our studies have shown that veterinary customers are keen to reduce administrative workload and find new ways to engage with pet owners. We believe that Virtual Recall will achieve that, helping to educate and improve pet owner compliance and adding financial benefits to the veterinary practice.”
Through this acquisition, Zoetis is able to offer veterinary customers in the UK, Australia and New Zealand a customer engagement software that improves client experience beyond the consulting room, enhances animal health and welfare, and increases profitability, while reducing workloads in the clinic.
Jamie Crittall, Co-founder, Virtual Recall adds: “As a company we’ve always been restless – constantly looking at new ways and developing new technologies in which we can drive animal healthcare compliance. Zoetis’ thoroughly well-earned reputation for always putting their customers first – wanting them to thrive and be successful – combined with a commitment to enhance the lives of people and animals, is infectious. It is a very exciting new chapter for Virtual Recall and fellow co-founder Charlie Barton and I are thrilled to continue at the helm.”
More from Zoetis
- World-renowned expert provides updates on the negative impact of osteoarthritis pain in dogs and cats and outlines exciting new therapies in development that could provide benefits to animals living with pain
- Chair of WSAVA Global Pain Council to Present in Upcoming Webinars on Evolving Science in Osteoarthritis (OA) and Innovative Therapies in Development to Treat OA Pain for Cats and Dogs
- Zoetis Adds Stablelab Hand-held Diagnostic Test to its Equine Portfolio
- Zoetis Launches New Online Learning Academy for Veterinary Professionals
- Zoetis A.L.P.H.A. Initiative Accelerates Sustainable Livestock Production and Improves Livelihoods for Farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa