Zoetis To Host Equine Dental CPD Webinar With Leading Specialists
Zoetis Inc. is inviting equine vets to participate in an equine dental CPD webinar with leading Equine Dentistry Specialists Chris Pearce and Nicole du Toit, to help build their knowledge on selection criteria for modern dentistry techniques
The hour-long webinar, which is free of charge, will be held on Tuesday 18th May from 7.30pm.
Chris is a European and RCVS Recognised Specialist in Equine Dentistry and the founding Director of the Equine Dental Clinic Ltd. Nicole is a European, American and RCVS Recognised Specialist in Equine Dentistry and is a co-director of the Equine Dental Clinic.
Chris and Nicole will discuss key points for examination, diagnostics and treatment, including:
· Performing good oral examination and diagnostics
· Understanding pathology leading to the presentation of common dental conditions
· Learning to grade lesions and categorise them for treatment
· Understanding the decision-making process for different scenarios
“Chris Pearce and Nicole du Toit are known worldwide for their consulting, training, educating and CPD, as well as for running the longest established and largest equine veterinary dental specialist practice in Europe,” said Zoetis Equine Product Manager, Penny McCann. “We are delighted that they have agreed to share their knowledge with our client practices on 18th May and look forward to welcoming you.”
To book your place for the webinar please click here.
For further information contact your Zoetis Account Manager or the Zoetis Technical Team on customersupportUK@zoetis.com or 0845 300 8034.
Visit www.horsedialog.co.uk for a wide range of client-focused information on disease risks, vaccination, equine health and wellbeing.
Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 65 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complimented by biodevices, genetic tests and a range of services. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals with sales of its products in more than 100 countries. In 2019, the company generated annual revenue of $6.3 billion with approximately 10,600 employees. For more information, visit www.zoetis.com.
More from Zoetis
- Zoetis launches LIBRELA® and SOLENSIA® in Europe, the first products in a new class of medications for the management of osteoarthritis (OA) pain in dogs and cats in 20 years
- RAMAs, Vets and Vet Nurses invited to join Zoetis Equine Worm Control Webinar
- Worming: Always know which parasite you are treating and why, says Zoetis
- Zoetis Receives European Commission Marketing Authorization for CircoMax® Myco
- Additional flexibility for veterinarians as CYTOPOINT® use extended to cover the treatment of pruritus associated with allergic dermatitis in dogs