Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disorders
Date: Tuesday 3rd October, 2023
Start time: 10:00 AM
This full day course covers all aspects of feline lower urinary tract disorders, focusing on the most common conditions encountered in first opinion practice in the UK.
We will review current understanding of their causes and outline practical approaches to their investigation and management using tests and techniques that are readily available and affordable, building strategies for effective management of these common but often frustrating conditions.
Topics to be covered include:
Idiopathic Lower Urinary Tract Disease: current understanding of its causes, new developments in diagnosis and practical approaches to management and prevention
Urethral Obstruction: Top tips for unblocking a blocked cat
Bacterial Urinary Tract Infections: when should we use antibiotics and for how long?
Urolithiasis – common stones, their causes and management
Bladder Neoplasia – what treatment options are available?
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
Click here to reserve your place
More from Central CPD
- Nursing the Respiratory Patient 6th June 2023
- The Role of Nutrition in the Management of Common Medical Conditions Are You Doing Enough? 7th June
- A Logical Approach to GI Disease 12th June
- Practical Abdominal Surgery 12-13th June
- Practical Advanced Abdominal Ultrasound (Unable to Bring a Dog Places) 15-16th June