Practical OSCE Revision Workshop 25th March 2023
Date: Saturday 25th March, 2023
Start time: 10:00 AM
This one-day course will provide essential revision for the practical OSCE examinations and is suitable for both student and international nurses taking RCVS pre-registration OSCEs and VetSkill OSCEs.
Led by an experienced examiner, the day aims to help take away the stress of these exams and provide an understanding of the OSCE process alongside providing practical demonstrations of OSCE tasks and allowing you the chance to practice them yourself in a supported setting where you can receive essential feedback and build valuable confidence.
Topics to be covered:
Pharmacy and dispensing
On Purchase of this course you will also gain access to Central CPD On-Demand’s ‘Student Veterinary Nurse Academy’, giving you an additional 27 hours of further study usually worth £95+vat. Click here for more information.
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
Click here to reserve your place
More from Central CPD
- Nursing the Respiratory Patient 6th June 2023
- The Role of Nutrition in the Management of Common Medical Conditions Are You Doing Enough? 7th June
- A Logical Approach to GI Disease 12th June
- Practical Abdominal Surgery 12-13th June
- Practical Advanced Abdominal Ultrasound (Unable to Bring a Dog Places) 15-16th June