Stifle Surgery The Basics Through To TTA
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Thursday 5th May, 2022 - Thursday 5th May, 2022
Start time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Duration: 12 hour(s)
We are hoping to deliver this course on Thursday 5th May 2022 however due to the ongoing pandemic and wider implications on the RVC we can not take bookings at this time. In the meantime please register your interest with us and we will contact you when the course is bookableDo you want to enhance your skills and surgically managing stifle problems such as cruciate rupture and patellar luxation?This course of recorded webinars will be followed by an all-day practical giving you the opportunity to practise surgical techniques on synbones and cadavers. The webinars will cover the theory, and provide the necessary background for disease diagnosis and technical aspects required for the practical day. The onsite practical part of the course will give you the opportunity to put the theory into practice and develop your surgical skills.
Who is it for?
Richard Meeson, MA VetMB PhD MVetMed DipECVS PGCertVetEd FHEA MRCVSSenior Lecturer in Small Animal Orthopaedic SurgeryThe Royal Veterinary CollegeRhiannon Strickland, BVetMed MRCVSStaff Clinician in Small Animal SurgeryThe Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Surgical procedures of the head and neck
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2022
- eCPD Emergency patient online 2022
- Lets get physical practical physiotherapy and rehabilitation online for nurses 2022
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement - understanding and supporting your clients, your colleagues and yourself 2022