A Heartfelt THANK YOU To All Equine Vets
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health has launched a new campaign to recognise the care and passion equine vets have continued to deliver for horse owners throughout the COVID–19 pandemic.
The ‘Thank You Vets’ campaign has been created for all horse owners to show their appreciation for all the care that equine vets and practices have continued to give during the pandemic despite the restrictions they faced. Using the hashtag #thankuvets owners are being encouraged to post on Facebook a simple thank you to their vet and practice teams explaining how their vet has helped throughout 2020.
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health has also produced a thank you video, depicting a day in the life of an equine vet during these tough times. The video can be viewed on the Equitop® Myoplast Facebook Page.
Warren Ball, Equine Brand Manager at Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, said: “This year has been a year like no other, but equine vets throughout the country have carried on regardless of the challenges they face and are deserving of a huge thanks from all who need them.”
“Our ‘Thank You Vets’ initiative will show how appreciated each and every vet is by bringing together owners, trainers and others in the equine community.”
To view the video and see the message of thanks click here.
More from Boehringer Ingelheim
- Boehringer Ingelheim steps up to help puppy parent boomers
- BI Animal Health launches social media 'how-to' guides
- Vet nurses win lifestyle subscription boxes in NexGard Spectra competition
- BI Animal Health hosts LIVE Christmas Comedy Cracker online event
- BI Animal Health partners with WellVet to host wellbeing virtual series to tackle winter blues