Boehringer Ingelheim Runs Broadline Lunch And Learn Competition
Boehringer Ingelheim, manufacturer of Broadline spot-on solution for cats, is running a monthly competition for veterinary professionals to win a £200 Red Letter Day voucher.
The monthly prize draw runs until the end of December and is open to all practice staff who have participated in the Broadline lunch and learn presentation carried out by a Boehringer territory manager.
Brittany Biddle, a trainee veterinary nurse at Chantry Vets in Castleford, Yorkshire, won the Red Letter voucher in the April prize draw, with Faye Johnson from Blythman & Partners in Gateshead and Nicola Phillips from Fenton Vets in Haverfordwest winning the vouchers in the May and June prize draws respectively.
“Broadline is the only product to treat for fleas, ticks, roundworms and tapeworms in cats in a single treatment, and the Broadline lunch and learn presentation provided Chantry’s practice staff with a useful overview of the product’s benefits,” commented Brittany Biddle. “I was delighted to have won the £200 Red Letter Day voucher and would recommend that as many veterinary professionals as possible participate in both the lunch and learn presentation and the scratch card quiz prize draw.”
For further information about Broadline or the Broadline lunch and learn presentation please contact your Boehringer Ingelheim territory manager.
More from Boehringer Ingelheim
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches new business development initiative
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Global Stem Cell Technology to bring ground-breaking innovation to equine market
- Boehringer launches Equine Endocrine Pioneers Circle webinar
- FEI launches new online equine influenza webinars for equine vets and horse owners
- New name and packaging for Equitop GLME