BSAVA Titles Making Their Debut At BSAVA Congress 2021
The BSAVA is pleased to announce that the following titles are making their BSAVA Congress debut this week and will be on special offer to delegates.
· The BSAVA Pocketbook for Veterinary Nurses, 2nd edition, edited by Emma Gerrard
· The BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Endoscopy and Endosurgery, 2nd edition, edited by Philip Lhermette, David Sobel and Elise Robertson
· The BSAVA Cognitive Aids for Anaesthesia in Small Animal Practice, by Matthew McMillan
· The BSAVA Guide to Nutrition, edited by Marge Chandler, Alexander German and Georgia Woods
· The BSAVA Textbook of Veterinary Nurses, 6th edition, edited by Barbara Cooper, Elizabeth Mullineaux and Lynn Turner
· The BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, 10th edition – Part A: Canine and Feline, edited by Fergus Allerton
· The BSAVA Small Animal Formulary, 10th edition – Part B: Exotic Pets, edited by Joanna Hedley
Several of these new titles have additional resources that are available via the BSAVA Library – the latest edition of the BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Endoscopy and Endosurgery is accompanied by a suite of videos demonstrating the procedures described in the chapters; the BSAVA Cognitive Aids for Anaesthesia in Small Animal Practice has an online appendix providing downloadable forms for use in practice; and over 80 client information leaflets are now available for drugs covered in Part A of the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary.
Delegates will be able to take advantage of a special Congress offer on these and all other BSAVA books by visiting the BSAVA Publications Stand in the exhibition.
To register for BSAVA Congress visit https://www.bsavaevents.com/bsavacongress2021/en/page/home
For information on how to become a BSAVA member visit https://www.bsava.com/Membership/Member-categories
More from BSAVA
- Study confirms bacterial contamination of mobile phones and tablets in veterinary hospitals
- Remember to look after yourselves says Keynote Dr Ranj, on the final day of BSAVA Congress
- Dragons’ Den Keynote shows the profession how to fly on day two of BSAVA Virtual Congress
- Keynote puts the record straight on first day of BSAVA Virtual Congress
- BSAVA Publications hosts editor Q&A sessions