CAW Congress banner 2022
CAW Launches Brand New Equine Congress
25th August, 2022 11h46
The College of Animal Welfare is excited to announce a brand-new event for 2022, the Virtual Equine Congress
Equine Congress is a unique, one day virtual event that focuses on equine nursing, exploring everything from equine behavior and medicine to wound management and diagnostic imaging. The new event is part of CAW’s expanding virtual CPD provision which has grown this year following the success of many other CAW virtual events.
Equine Congress offers 7 hours of evidenced CPD and provides an excellent opportunity to network with other delegates and ask questions to expert speakers from the equine veterinary field. This event is ideal for veterinary nurses looking to develop their knowledge of equine nursing, those interested in specializing in equine nursing, progress within their role or those interested in keeping up-to-date with the industry. Not only will delegates be able to attend a range of talks, they will also get the chance to speak to virtual exhibitors which include the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors, Leucillin and Summit Veterinary Pharmaceuticals.
The agenda for the event is packed full of industry-relevant lectures from expert speakers with live Q&A sessions for delegates to ask any questions they may have. Lecture topics include:
- The Nurses Role in Equine Diagnostic Imaging
- How Regenerative Medicine improves Clinical Outcomes in the Equine Patient
- Equine Behaviour from a Veterinary Nursing Perspective
- Equine Lameness – what’s it all about?
- What’s New in Equine Wound Management?
Bookings for the 2022 Equine Congress are now open.
Bookings for the Equine Congress are open and anyone who books before 9 September 2022 will receive the Early Bird Discount. This discount saves delegates £60 on their ticket making the cost of Congress just £125 +VAT. As part of their ticket, delegates receive online access to recordings of all lectures, and lectures from previous congresses, up until the 2023 event.
The new Equine Congress is a fantastic event, not just for those already working as Equine Nurses but for anyone interested in the industry and promises a comprehensive range of lectures lead by industry experts along with the opportunity to meet and network with fellow equine nurses and delegates. More information on the event, the agenda, speakers, exhibitors and where to book can be found at https://www.caw.ac.uk/events/equine-congress/
More from The College of Animal Welfare
- Registration for CAW’s new Veterinary Receptionist Congress is now open!
- New Wildlife and Exotics Congress for Veterinary Nurses
- Clinical Coach Congress is returning this Summer, and open for registrations now!
- Rabbits and Small Furries Congress returns this Spring
- Advanced Veterinary Nursing Congress to launch in September