Ceva Encourages Vet Practices To Brush Up On Dental Hygiene!
Ceva Animal Health, manufacturer of Logic Dental Hygiene Gel and Logic Orozyme Dental Chews, is running a competition to raise awareness of the importance of dental hygiene and celebrate the incredible vet surgeons and nurses who teach owners how to brush their pets’ teeth.
Running throughout National Pet Dental Health Month in February, the competition encourages veterinary professionals to either post a picture of a dog or cat having its teeth brushed during a consultation or to share a tip on how to make it easier for the owners and pets to enjoy their dental care at home.
The first 100 entries in each category will receive 10 finger brushes for their clinic, with Ceva’s favourite top five pictures and tips winning £50 Love2shop vouchers.
To enter, simply send your entry by email including your practice name and address, to firstname.lastname@example.org, post it on the Logic for Pets Facebook page or via the entry form on www.logicforpets.co.uk. Please ask the owner’s permission before posting pictures. Entries close on 1 March 2019.
Ceva provides free Logic samples to veterinary practices to offer to clients. For further information please contact your local Ceva territory manager or email email@example.com. For further details on the Logic range visit www.logicforpets.co.uk.
More from CEVA
- Finalists revealed for the Ceva Animal Welfare Awards 2019
- Ceva launches humorous new Adaptil and Feliway TV advertisements and partners with popular Walking the Dog podcast series
- Delaware Veterinary Group wins Cevas fireworks waiting room display competition
- Nominations deadline extended for Ceva Animal Welfare Awards 2019
- Ceva launches cardiology roadshow