Ceva Encourages Vet Practices To Brush Up On Dental Hygiene!
Ceva Animal Health, manufacturer of Logic Dental Hygiene Gel and Logic Orozyme Dental Chews, is running a competition to raise awareness of the importance of dental hygiene and celebrate the incredible vet surgeons and nurses who teach owners how to brush their pets’ teeth.
Running throughout National Pet Dental Health Month in February, the competition encourages veterinary professionals to either post a picture of a dog or cat having its teeth brushed during a consultation or to share a tip on how to make it easier for the owners and pets to enjoy their dental care at home.
The first 100 entries in each category will receive 10 finger brushes for their clinic, with Ceva’s favourite top five pictures and tips winning £50 Love2shop vouchers.
To enter, simply send your entry by email including your practice name and address, to firstname.lastname@example.org, post it on the Logic for Pets Facebook page or via the entry form on www.logicforpets.co.uk. Please ask the owner’s permission before posting pictures. Entries close on 1 March 2019.
Ceva provides free Logic samples to veterinary practices to offer to clients. For further information please contact your local Ceva territory manager or email email@example.com. For further details on the Logic range visit www.logicforpets.co.uk.
More from CEVA
- Ceva hosts new fireworks refresher webinar
- New EAE awareness campaign for farmers
- University of Lincoln seeks puppies for pheromone collar study
- Ceva completes acquisition of IDT veterinary business assets, moving closer to its 2020 objective of 50:50 bio-pharma split
- Ceva launches Isemid - a new once a day diuretic for the treatment of dogs in congestive heart failure