Ceva Extends Its ReprodAction Range With The Launch Of Cevaprost
Ceva Animal Health has extended its range of reproductive products for cattle with the launch of Cevaprost.
Joining the company’s extensive range of reprodAction products which includes PRID DELTA, Ovarelin and Enzaprost, Cevaprost solution for injection contains cloprostenol 0.250 mg/ml as its active ingredient. Cevaprost can help improve breeding success in reproduction protocols in cattle and has the following indications:
- Silent heat
- Ovarian luteal cysts
- Termination of pregnancy
- Induction of parturition
- Removal of mummified foetus
- Chronic endometritis (pyometra)
- Synchronisation of oestrus (within two to five days) in groups of cyclic females treated simultaneously
These indications are equivalent to those of the leading racemic and single isomer cloprostenols available in the UK.
With a withdrawal period of one day for meat and no withdrawal period for milk, Cevaprost can be administered in single or repeated 2ml doses (equivalent to 0.5mg of cloprostenol) by intramuscular injection. Cevaprost is available in a 20ml colourless glass vial and in a multi-pack of 10 x 20ml vials.
Peter Keyte, ruminant business unit manager at Ceva Animal Health, says: “We are delighted to add Cevaprost to our extensive range of reprodAction products to provide vet and farmers with comprehensive cattle reproduction solutions and improve breeding success in reproduction protocols.”
For further information on Cevaprost or Ceva’s reprodAction range which also includes PRID DELTA, Ovarelin and Enzaprost, please contact your local Ceva territory manager or email email@example.com.
More from CEVA
- Ceva launches separation anxiety leaflet to ease dogs out of lockdown
- Vets urged to raise awareness of testing for Enzootic Abortion of Ewes
- Ceva hosts FREE cardiology course on managing mitral valve disease
- Ketofen now available in CLAS vials
- Ceva extends popular DOUXO S3 range with launch of DOUXO S3 PYO pads